Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back After A Year Off

I just finished re-reading my posts from 2011. I've been so busy being a Netbook Teacher that I haven't taken the time to write about it. Since then, I've learned several ways to streamline my workflow as a teacher, including this. I'm posting today's entry via email sent to a special address that causes the body of my email to go straight into my blog. I can even attach a picture and it, too, should show up in this post. If the picture shows up, we know it works. Veteran bloggers know about this already. I'm still learning.

Apparently, I can also blog from my cell phone, and I'll try that later. Hopefully, this will help me get back to the goal of regularly adding stories and memories of my work as a Netbook Teacher. I noticed that this blog has been viewed 147 times since I started it, so maybe someone is even reading this thing! Hopefully, I'll be back...soon!

1 comment: