|1:1 is a Hit!|
By the time I'm finished I hope to have a series of articles, all indexed below, that I can use as a post-workshop resource for my workshop attendees and colleagues at my school. The theme of our conference encourages this kind of post-workshop learning and collaboration. Connection Power 2.0 is a continuation of our 2012 conference with a similar theme. Both conferences were designed to give participants hands-on professional growth experiences we can continue to enjoy while we're all apart from one another in-between conferences.
Here's hoping that by the time you are reading this there are several additional articles linked below which you can follow at your leisure!
1:1, BYOD Index of Articles:
- Our History With 1:1 and BYOD
- Why 1:1 (Digital vs Analog Learning Tools)?
- Using Digital Tools To Their Maximum Benefit
- Our Wireless Infrastructure
- Tools We Use, and Why We Use Them
- Tools I Use As A Netbook Teacher
- When Digital Natives Act Like Foreigners
- When the Natives Get Restless: Monitoring Student Internet Usage
- Carrot vs Stick For Classroom Management
- Keeping Parents In the Loop In 4 Easy Steps
- Why Did We Pick the Netbook As Our Hardware Platform?